Do What You Love
There is a world where you can thrive not just survive, want to know more?
Is the pressure to be everything to everyone leaving you feeling burnt out? You feel the need to be a great Mum, have an amazing career, look incredible, care for the wider family, look after the house – the mental load of being a woman and a mother is very real. It can leave you feeling like you’re not good enough at home or at work.
Do you want to:
- Thrive at home and in the workplace
- Find a balance that works for you
- Understand your new values and priorities
- Set clear boundaries around work and home life
- Communicate your needs confidently
- Trust yourself and your intuition
You don’t have to choose between being a Mum and having a career. There is a way to have both, in balance, without being completely burnt out.
A life in which you have clear boundaries that everyone respects, providing you with the energy you need to show up as the most amazing version of yourself at home and at work.
I work with women who want to:
- Uncover belief systems
- Form new ones that better serve you
- Understand your new values as a Mum
- Establishing and setting boundaries
- Confidently communicate your needs
- Establish new life goals
- Personalised actions and accountability
- Breathwork techniques to centre and ground
Motherhood coaching helps to ground and re-centre. Nobody can prepare you for becoming a parent, your values and boundaries understandably change along the way but we don’t always check in to see what we need now.
Coaching uncovers what you need now and how to confidently communicate so you can thrive with your family and your career.
Work with me…
90-day confidence club
Six sessions over three months to navigating motherhood confidently. We’ll meet online every two weeks for one hour. This hour is dedicated to unearthing everything you need to achieve your goals.
Between sessions you’ll take away actions that move you towards a more confident you.
You’ll have access to me via Telegram to share anything that comes up between sessions.
Investment: £95 / $112 p/m for three months.